Picking A Date
- Check school calendars before making a reservation to avoid holidays, testing days, etc.
- If visiting late April to early June, consider a weekday other than Friday. (It's the Zoo's busiest weekday.)
- Check with your bus company for available dates and approximate arrival and departure times.
- Consider coming before the busy month of May when the animals are more active in cooler weather and the Zoo is less crowded.
- It takes approximately 3-4 hours to tour the Zoo, not including time for lunch.
- Teachers can visit before bringing their students. Admission is free when you present a valid teacher identification card along with a copy of your trip invoice. Offer not valid for day of trip.