Self-Guided Visits For Schools
Whether you are planning to pay on the day of your trip or paying in advance to get a HUGE discount, the Zoo asks that you complete the Field Trip Reservation Form. The Zoo does all visitor services staff scheduling and planning based on expected attendance.
Your Group can qualify for discounted Group Admission Rates if you:
- Have 15 or more paying individuals (Age 2 and over)
- Pay in one check or use the Credit Card to Hold option two weeks prior to your trip
- Have a ratio of at least one chaperone to every 10 students
(Chaperones must stay with the students at all times regardless of their age)
Self Guided Visit -
January through December 2014
Please Note: If you choose to pay less than two weeks in advance or on the day of your trip at the Admission Gate - You Are Not Eligible For the Group Rate. In this case, please check the current standard Zoo admission prices.
Zoo Member Field Trip Policy
Self-Guided Tour Only (differs from Learning Adventures policy):
- Member adults chaperoning the trip can take their child through the Membership window with their Membership card and appropriate identification.
- Member students that do not have a parent attending the trip cannot use their Membership and will need to pay the same fees as their classmates.