Wednesdays at 2:15 p.m.
$350 non-members | $250 members - Price is per group up to six people.
Discover the birds of the Antarctic without leaving Pittsburgh. Be sure to bring your camera for once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunities when you meet with our penguins and their keepers at the PPG Aquarium.
Wild Encounters Scheduling Information
• All tours are scheduled on a first come, first served basis.
• If a member of your group has a special need or mobility issue, please contact us in advance so accommodations can be made, if possible.
• All Wild Encounters include general Zoo admission – guests are free to explore before or after their tour.
• Reservations are required and must be made at least two weeks in advance. Reservations close two weeks prior to tour date.
• Cancellations must be made seven days in advance or payment will be forfeited and donated to the Zoo’s Conservation Fund. All cancellations must be made in writing and sent to email@example.com.