Tech Support Help Desk
Responsibilities/ Duties :
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and in person.
- Configuration , installation and maintenance of client's computers as required
- Provide training to clients in the use of system and applications as related to their jobs.
- Obtain general understanding of OS and application operations related to company business.
- Identify, correct or advise, on operational issues in client computer systems.
- Perform creation of new accounts using company provide software tools.
- Assists in the management of wireless devices, PDA’s and cell phones
- Performs other related duties as required.
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines. Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications. Individual must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized; excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills. Ability to work holidays and weekends is required as the Zoo operates 7 days a week.
Computer Skills :
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have general knowledge of Windows Operating Systems; Database software; Internet software and Office software applications. Experience resolving hardware and software issues are required and may need to be demonstrated. Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers.
- Manual dexterity to operate office machinery such as personal computer, telephone, facsimile machine, copier, calculator, etc.
- Position is primarily sedentary, usually sitting for long periods of time in an office setting.
- Position may require occasional driving to off-site locations to meet with or provide training to staff.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs. equipment.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.